Here are the main reasons you should join our web community:
- Top compensation rates. Many of our tutors worked at competitors and schools in the past, only to be surprised that we compensate at much higher rates. It’s only fair. We want to make sure you perform at your peak when taking care of customers, and we understand this is an important aspect of that.
- Pay it forward. If you enjoy the process of mentoring and teaching a future generation of physicians, this is the place for you. Whether that’s helping a student maximize their potential for a medical school or residency application, or tutor them to an amazing score, there are ample opportunities to pay it forward.
- Flexibility. We understand that medical school and residency has busy and slow rotations – we’re doctors ourselves. That’s why we prioritize flexibility and workability for our medical student and resident advisors. All tasks can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
- Guidance from the best. At Med School Insiders, we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why we prioritize collaborative learning. If you want to elevate your game to the next level, you’ll fit right in.
- A valued part of something greater. A big part of our team growth and success is due to our culture of continual feedback. Your voice will be heard and your own feedback implemented to continually improve and optimize our systems. Keeping our advisors and tutors happy is a core principle of our philosophy.
What We’re Looking For:
- Top performing medical students, residents, and attending physicians who are passionate about mentoring and teaching the future generation of physicians
- Team players who are enthusiastic to learn and improve in their own craft
- Significant prior experience advising and/or tutoring
- Meticulous and detail-oriented personalities fit best
- To tutor the MCAT, you must have scored 95th percentile or greater. To tutor USMLE Step 1 or 2CK, you must have scored 250 or greater. To tutor COMLEX, you must have scored 650 or greater.
The Process: At tutor immersive medicine , we employ a 4-stage screening to ensure the highest quality and service. Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Join our tutor community by signing up for membership
When signing up for an membership account, you first need to verify your email address. To do this, you need to access the account activation email that has been sent to you and click on Activate your Account If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Bulk Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through.